- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
1) This is an Angel/Willow/Spike story.
2) This is based on rumors I heard of what might happen in "Doomed" and, after seeing it, what I wish had happened.
3) Thoughts are in parentheses. a.k.a. ( )
4) This is the first part of a four (I think) part series.
5) I believe that Spike is Angel's childe not Dru's so I write him as such.
Healing Pain I: The Lesson


AUTHOR: Meana
EMAIL: meana@borderline-angel.com
DISCLAIMER: I don't own them. I'm just playing with them for a tiny while and I promise to return them relatively unharmed.
SUMMARY: How does Angel react when he learns that Spike tried to commit suicide.
RATING: NC-17
SPOILERS: Pretty near everything before 'Doomed' I guess except the part where Buffy goes to L. A. to visit Angel.
DISTRIBUTION: My sites: ...Mightier Than the Sword and Romantic Intentions, otherwise ask.
NOTES:
1) This is an Angel/Willow/Spike story.
2) This is based on rumors I heard of what might happen in "Doomed" and, after seeing it, what I wish had happened.
3) Thoughts are in parentheses. a.k.a. ( )
4) This is the first part of a four (I think) part series.
5) I believe that Spike is Angel's childe not Dru's so I write him as such.
FEEDBACK: This is only my second attempt writing smut so I don't know if it turned out well. Please send me feedback and tell me what you liked? Disliked? And why? Would be greatly appreciated.
THANKS: Thank you to my beta-readers: Cantata, Joy, Mary-Ann, Nita, Kirsten Jet, Steph, and Kathrine. Your insight was greatly appreciated.




Part One

"Where is he?" Angel asked, stepping into Giles' apartment and setting a large duffel bag down on the floor.

"Hello to you too, Deadboy," Xander said sarcastically, glaring at the vampire. Angel ignored him and focused on Giles' reply.

"He's upstairs in my bedroom," Giles said as he glanced reproachfully at Xander.

"Alone?"

"No," Buffy replied. "He's tied up and Willow is keeping an eye on him."

"Good." Angel nodded. "I know I don't have the right, Giles, but could you all leave for a while. This is sire/childe business and your presence would be a distraction...Willow will be enough to help me, and it might be best since she seems to be the only one Spike can stand."

Buffy opened her mouth to protest-to say that, with her Slayer abilities, she would be the better choice to remain-but the cold look on Angel's face stopped her. He looked completely determined. Suddenly, she realized that Angel blamed them for Spike's condition. She backed away under his piercing glare.

"That's fine, Angel," Giles said moving to stand beside Buffy and offer her his silent support. "I'll be back around noon tomorrow. Is that enough time?"

"It should be sufficient. Thank you." Angel stood watching, waiting for them to leave.

As the group prepared to leave, they yelled their good-byes to Willow. Xander glared at Angel before leaving while Buffy attempted to get the vampire's attention and was unsuccessful. As soon as they'd left, Angel moved to the door, locked it, then picked up the duffel bag. He glanced around the main floor and shut off the lights before he headed up the stairs. With what he had planned, the extra lighting would be a distraction.

At the top of the stairs, he stopped and looked at his childe. The sight nearly broke his undead heart. Spike lay on the bed his feet tied together and his arms bound to his sides. He was asleep, but was shifting restlessly on the bed, obviously disturbed by some nightmare. Glaring, raw burn marks were painfully visible on his face and arms, healing at an agonizingly slow rate.

"We had to tranquilize him in order to get him back into the apartment and out of the sunlight," Willow's soft voice spoke from beside him. "He hasn't woken up since. He's had no blood, Angel, he's going to be so weak."

"Good," Angel said vehemently as he moved slowly toward the bed.

"Good?!" Willow repeated in shock. "What's so good about that?" She grabbed Angel's arm and turned him around so she could glare at him.

"It's good because hopefully he'll be too weak to fight back and I'll be able to dominate him sooner rather than later."

Willow blushed at the effect his words had on her-a surge of lust ran through her at the thought of Angel dominating Spike. To tell the truth, Willow had always had a crush on Angel and had found recently that she had a thing for his blonde childe, too. And why not? They were the two most handsome men she'd ever met in her short life and they had the added exotic flair of their vampirism.

"Wh... why are you going to dominate him?" she stuttered.

"Because if I dominate him then I can get him to do what I want. And what I want is for him to live."

Angel sat down beside Spike and gently stroked the younger vampire's face and hair. Spike's restless thrashing began to subside under his sire's soothing touch.

"He is my childe, Willow, my favorite, most beloved childe. I cannot stand by and let him do this to himself. I will not let him commit suicide!"

"I know, Angel. That's why I insisted they call you as soon as it happened." Willow moved forward and stood beside Angel. She rested her hand on his shoulder offering silent support.

Angel looked at her, a question in his eyes. "I... I care about him too, Angel. No offense to Buffy or Xander, I love them dearly, but Spike has become my best friend, he listens to me and doesn't judge. He makes me laugh. I can even have an intelligent conversation with him, and he gives me good advice." Willow stopped, out of breath, and blushed again when she realized she'd been babbling.

Angel stood and moved closer to the young hacker. Gently, he touched her cheek and traced the line of her lips with the pad of his thumb. Willow felt her heart rate increase at the slight pressure.

"Do you care enough to help me, Willow? Are you willing to learn about this side of a vampire's, of mine and Spike's, nature? Hmm?" Angel lightly blew on Willow's lips before using his tongue to lap delicately at them.

"I..." Willow gulped, eyes wide, before answering, "I want to help, Angel."

"Good. Let's get things ready." Angel looked around the room. "We're going to need something other than rope to tie him up."

"There are chains in the bathroom," Willow whispered.

Angel smiled at her and headed off to get them. Willow hesitantly followed.

"Angel? Can I ask you a question?"

Angel looked at her hopeful expression for a moment then nodded his head. "Of course, you can ask me anything you want, Willow. I don't guarantee that you'll get an answer though," he warned.

Willow smiled gratefully then asked, "Why do you want me to help? Why didn't you get one of the others, like Buffy or Giles, to stay and help you?"

She followed Angel back into the bedroom and watched as he started to untie Spike. The expression on the dark-haired vampire's face was pensive as he thought.

Finally he spoke.

"I didn't want them to stay, Willow. I blame them for what Spike tried to do to himself today. I blame them for letting him get to that point. If they'd been the least bit understanding, he might not have tried to kill himself. Also, this will be about me asserting my will over Spike. Having any of the others here while I did that would humiliate him and push him deeper into despair. He'll probably enjoy what I'll have you do, though." He gave Willow a sexy, suggestive grin.

Angel stopped speaking as he stood and began to undress the now untied Spike. Willow blushed and hastily turned her back on the sight. Angel smiled at her bashfulness and then continued with his explanation.

"I also didn't want to give either the Slayer or the Watcher any sort of real control over Spike. I can't always be here, although, I do plan to make plenty of visits, and I need to have someone here to speak for me-someone I can trust."

Angel placed a towel he'd brought from the bathroom over Spike's groin. "You can look now, Willow. I need your help with these chains."

Willow turned back to face the bed and blushed once more at the sight before her. Spike lay in the center of the bed, his eyes closed and his head and body shifting restlessly from side to side. The only time he would calm was when Angel briefly brushed against him. She couldn't help but notice how beautifully put together he was--long legs and a lean muscular shape--he was perfect. She inhaled in appreciation and blushed even more deeply when she saw Angel's smile and realized he knew exactly what she was thinking in terms of his childe. She was starting to lose track of the number of times she'd blushed since Angel had shown up that night.

She rushed forward and helped to put the chains in place. Soon Spike was spread-eagled on the bed, each limb secured to a corner of the bed by the heavy chains. Angel briefly examined him then informed her that the blonde would be awake in about half an hour. Still blushing Willow headed for the stairs but Angel stopped her.

"It's okay, Willow. I'm glad that you find him attractive; it'll make things easier. I'll need someone to control him, to help him, when I can't be here. I want that someone to be you, you're the only one I trust to not abuse that power." He looked over at Spike, sighed and said, "I want my childe back, Willow. I want him in my life again. I miss him."

"I'll do whatever you want me to do, Angel." She frowned for a moment then asked, "What do you want me to do?"

(Oh, God! What am I saying? This is Angel, Buffy's Angel, and he wants me to have sex with him and Spike. At least, I think that's what he wants. I can't do that... can I? It wouldn't be right. Then why does it feel right? I want this and it's only for one night. Nobody else will know. I want them so much.) Willow's thoughts raced each other through her head. By the time Angel began to answer her question Willow had pushed all doubts aside. (Just this once I'll be the bad girl!)

"It's going to be a game of domination and submission, Willow," he whispered huskily in her ear, his hands lightly running up and down her arms, sending shivers up her spine. She swallowed hard as her body responded to his voice and his touch. "We're going to dominate Spike and you're both going to submit to me. I need to reclaim him as mine."

"Wh... what if it doesn't work?" she asked nervously, excited by what she'd just been told.

"Oh, it'll work. Since we will both dominate Spike, he'll be subservient to us both. He'll probably need disciplining quite often, he is a rather recalcitrant childe, but because you'll both succumb to me he, and you, will know that I'm the primary. I won't accept anything less than total submission, Willow. He will be mine again," he said.

(And so will you,) he thought.

"Now let's go get dressed, we have to look the part after all." He picked up the duffel bag and led Willow back to the bathroom.

End Part One